Cabling System enables users to quickly
create a professional, clean, organized installation WITHOUT doing any
wiring work. Modifications to an installation are a snap with
“Plug & Play” Extension Cables.
The CDS S
Junction Boxes and “Y”
cables combine 4 channels into a single cable, making for a cleaner and more
If you have a system with the older cables, you can
upgrade to this new cabling system.
WATERPROOF CIRCULAR CONNECTORS
- Rubber “O” ring seal
- Positive locking with 1/4 turn
- Built In strain relief
- Gold contacts
- Field replaceable
- “Plug & play” installation
“PLUG & PLAY” EXTENSION CABLES
- Stocked in standard lengths from 1 to 12 feet (1 foot increments)
- Single and multi channel versions available
- Connects Sensor to COMMANDER II, Junction Box to COMMANDER II, or
Sensor to Junction Box!
- Enables easy, “tool-less” assembly of custom cable harnesses
THICK JACKET TEFLON SIGNAL CABLE
- Custom made for CDS with .025” thick jacket to resist abrasion.
- All cables foil shielded for complete noise immunity.
- Insulation rated to 200 Degrees C!
JUNCTION BOXES AND “Y” CABLES
- Connect up to 4 sensors
- Consolidates and simplifies wiring
- Typically used at front and rear of car to “gather” signals
- Connect to COMMANDER II with 1 cable
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2002-2007 Competition Data Systems